11/19/2015

The little details

I won't be posting all the pictures but I just wanted to share a few moments from the day. :) 



 Before the ceremony, 
we were so nervous
 but excited.


We couldn't decide
 on wedding colors 
so we went with our
 favorite colors 
mine: blue and his: red
It was tough to work with
 but we found a way. 


My gorgeous friends 
and bridesmaids, 
I was so blessed
 to have all of them by my side.


The handsome 
grooms men 
who are so awesome
 they deserve awesome wifes 

The hottest man 
in the world, well my world.



We hung the map
 on our living room wall, 
and the paper cranes..
well it took me months 
to make them 
but they were a nice 
photo backdrop for guests. 

Aisle decor, simply elegant 

My favorite flower girls
 and ring boys

I got the privelage
 to ride in on a carriage
 and be walked down the aisle
 by my dad.

Ceremony 

 Our incredible parents
 whom we love so much 
and are so thankful for 

Wifey&Hubby 

Selfies w/ everyone 





All of our decorations were hand made by me, my mom, and my grandma. When it all came together I was happy that I could play such a big role in preparation. Also DIY is not perfect but it saves so much money in the long run..  (more money for the honeymoon)


The beautiful bouquet 




When the sun joins the party 

We had a super awesome
 band that made the wedding day
 more festive 


The best wedding hosts 
(we love and miss you guys!)

We have the 
greatest friends in the world



I made a pinata
 and filled it with confetti 
for some extra fun. 

Pictures we're exhausting
But we had an awesome
Photographer 
(I also was barefoot
 the whole wedding
 except during the ceremony, 
who does that?)

I fell. In my wedding dress.
I was running and I fell.
So Andrey decided to 
lay down next to me 
so I wouldn't be alone 

My favorite part of the day 

So my wedding dress 
Got covered in spilled coke
But that didn't bring me down 
I was too tired to care; )


We ended the party
 with a confetti tunnel..

Lots of tears...

Beautiful evening lights..

And engraved our names 
into the wall before we 
drove off.