11/11/2015

Its never too early for winter.

So much memories filled my mind with the new snow fall, so many feelings. I haven't been this excited for the winter time in a while, I usually don't even like winter, but this year I'm extra excited and I don't know why. I guess this year was filled with many changes, and the winter time recconects me with my past, I start remembering childhood memories, family traditions, and I want to experience all that once more in my new place in life, with my new little family of two. Being a nanny also makes this season that much more exciting because Im excited to share the winter season and Christmas spirit with the kiddos. I plan to relive my childhood this season, going all out. I plan to find the  perfect Christmas tree, decorate my home, make cookies, drink hot chocolate. I'm excited to rewatch The Polar Express for the millionth time, and all the other winter movies like Elf, The Grinch, Charlie brown, Home Alone. I'm excited to make Ginger bread houses, and listen to Christmas music, I'm excited for church on Christmas Eve and the spirit of giving. I'm excited for winter coats and boots and hats, making snowmen and snow angels, and maybe even snowboarding. I'm excited for gatherings and fireplaces and staying indoors. Im excited for presents, and parties, and yummy food. I'm excited to see all the lights and decorations, and so much more, the list could go on and on. This season just makes me so happy. But its also makes me miss my family and all the memories we shared. And even though I won't get to fully relive those days, I'm excited for new memories and new experiences that we will make this year with my family of two and pass on for many years to come as our family grows. I think you're never to old to be excited for all that the season brings, I think  its never too early for the Christmas spirit. May it never end, may we always give our all to this amazing season.