10/13/2015

100 questions no one ever asks

I am subscribed to a few girls on youtube and one of them did a 100 questions no one ever asks tag. So i thought i would do it and reveal weird facts about myself that one one probably cares about. But i always loved these things because they bring back memories and helps me realize some things about myself that i would never think about otherwise.


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

I close every door in my house, even when I'm not sleeping, Its like a weird OCD thing.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

Once in awhile, if they smell good.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

I just sleep with a blanket, anything extra, and I wake up all tangled up, because I am a crazy sleeper.


4. Have you stolen a street sign before?

Weirdly I have, more than once, but ones that were already off the pole. I also have stolen license plates only to add them to my collection, and only off old abandoned cars.


5. Do you like to use post-it notes?

I used too, my desk would be covered in them, but now I don't even own any.


6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Yes! I should use them though, but it takes getting used to.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Um I would most likely die from a bear attack just because I'm so clumsy..but I'm not sure about bees..could you die from that?

8. Do you have freckles?

Nope, but I always wanted them.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?

Not always.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Slow drivers.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

When I go running I count my steps unnoticably to keep my rhythm.

12. Have you peed in the woods?

Every summer.

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?

Lol, anyone who's gone camping has.

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

Yup.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?

It's bad, when I was in school and would borrow pens or pencils I would never give them back because the condition they ended up being in would make people think Im a beaver or something. I chew up all my straws and plastic spoons and forks as well. 

16. How many people have you kissed this week?

Well this got personal, one.

17. What size is your bed?

Queen, a king would never fit into our apartment.

18. What is your song of the week?

Um.. honestly I don't have one.

19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?

I really have no opinion, I've seen guys wear it in weddings, ties, etc. and it never bothered me. 

20. Do you still watch cartoons?

I really don't have a choice, I'm a nanny

21. What is your least favorite movie?

I really don't like any comedy where the characters are dumb or retarded. I dont think they are funny, and I don't get the point of them, all they do is aggravate me. Aka, Dumb and Dumber.. hate all of them. Plus people who are really retarded are that way because of some sort of disability, and these movies are just making fun of helpless people and just promoting more bullying towards them. In my opinion. 

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

I used to flush my report cards when I didn't want my parents to see them hahaah... but that's not relevant... probably in a safe and then in my backyard..if I lived in a house.

23. What do you drink with dinner?

I drink water with every meal..don't like juice or milk and I try not to drink soda.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Ranch mixed with ketchup..or ranch mixed with Bbq.

25. What is your favorite food?

Pizza, and any kind of chicken

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?

Ive seen She's the Man over ten times.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Husband..duh.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Never wanted to be.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Never, I feel sad for any girl that ever has, how could you degrade yourself that much? Do you not have any respect for yourself?

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

When me and Andrey were still dating, long distance made writing letters fun.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?

I think I can... but I only think that.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Ha! I'm actually somewhat embarrassed to say how many I've gotten, but I've been on a deferral, I went to a nine hour class about learning to drive properly, I got my license taken away so that should say something. But...I haven't gotten a speeding ticket for a year or two I think, so I'm very proud of my progress.

33. Ever ran out of gas?

Surprisingly not, because lately I've been driving with my empty tank light on for two days straight.

34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?

I LOVE sandwiches. My favorite kinds are the toasted ones, where the cheese is melted.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?

The best thing to eat IS breakfast

36. What is your usual bedtime?

I don't have a usual bedtime...sometime after eleven? Sometimes I doze off around ten but then I wake up again and stay up some more.

37. Are you lazy?

I try not to be... but I do dedicate some time in my evenings to relax.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Never celebrated halloween, never dressed up for halloween.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Don't believe in that stuff, don't care.

40. How many languages can you speak?

Fluent english, I like to say fluent russian, spanish (I'm terrible at speaking it, but can read it and understand it.) I can also somewhat understand ukrainian 

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Me and my best friend used to spend hours in barnes and nobles or the library and just read magazines for teenagers, but that was about the last time I spent time reading one, we were like 14.

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?

Definitely legos.. all the way.

43. Are you stubborn?

My husband wouldn't think twice before answering yes.

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?

Not into any.

45. Ever watch soap operas?

I think I watched one in my life and never again.. but any russian show always reminds me of a soap opera.

46. Are you afraid of heights?

For the most part no.. I don't even feel the thrill of roller coasters any more...
But I haven't been a top all heights.

47. Do you sing in the car?

Who hasn't?

48. Do you sing in the shower?

Surprisingly no... I have tried before..yes like forced myself too... but I could never think of what to sing? haha

49. Do you dance in the car?

Shhh

50. Ever used a gun?

To shoot empty soda cans in a forest.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

My wedding.


52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?

No! A guilty pleasure.. I love them.

53. Is Christmas stressful?

It has always been my favorite holiday... but every Christmas as I get older I would joke about wanting less friends... because it does get expensive.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?

Hah! Have you met a russian who hasn't?

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?

Pie is so good, all pie...

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

A firefighter lol, I would try to convince my parents why girls should be allowed to be one.
But teacher was always on the list too. 

57. Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in the spirit world.. is that the same thing?

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

All the time.

59. Do you take a vitamin daily?

No but I try into slip in fruits and veggies into every meal.

60. Do you wear slippers?

Never liked them, and never liked socks.

61. Do you wear a bath robe?

Only in the winter.

62. What do you wear at home?

Baggy shirts and leggings.

63. What was your first concert?

Owl city and Relient K.

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?

Target for sure, but it does get pricey, because everything there is perfect and perfect things add up to a high number.

65. Nike or Adidas?

Always been a Nike girl.

66. Cheetos or Fritos?

Fritos, As much as I love cheese I never was a fan of cheetos..except the hot cheetos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Neither. Pumpkin seeds.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Nope.

69. Ever take dance lessons?

Nope.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Rating and evaluating movies, for sure.

71. Can you curl your tongue?

Yup, but not into the clover.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?

Of course, spelling is my talent... I'm also a major grammar nazi as they say.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

The first time I repented, throughout my whole wedding ceremony, when I saw my mom on her birthday this year... of course I have.

74. Own any record albums?

Nope, but I always dreamed of having a collection.

75. Own a record player?

I wish.

76. Do you regularly burn incense?

Nope, but lately I have been obsessed with candles, sometimes I burn five at once.

77. Ever been in love?

Still am.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?

Need to Breathe and M83. 

79. What was the last concert you saw?

Odesza.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot..I'm russian, I drink like eight cups a day.

81. Tea or coffee?

Coffee, hands down, but in the evening I prefer tea.

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?

Snickerdoodles.

83. Can you swim well?

I love to swim... when I was in good shape I used to do laps in the pool of my gym I used to be able to do a mile.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yea, theres people that can't?

85. Are you patient?

Ask my husband, he will say no.

86. DJ or band at a wedding?

Band.

87. Ever won a contest?

Honestly, I don't remember.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?

Nope,  never plan on it.

89. Which are better: black or green olives?

Neither, olives are gross.

90. Can you knit or crochet?

I used to knit all the time, my mom taught me, but I have very sensitive hands and for some odd reason my fingers would hurt so much after, so I had to stop.

91. Best room for a fireplace?

Living room, but a fireplace in a big bedroom seems so cozy as well.

92. Do you want to get married?

I did, but then I got married.

93. If married, how long have you been married?

Five months.

94. Who was your high school crush?

Some boy probably.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Ha Ha Ha....I think my husband would laugh at this question.

96. Do you have kids?

No.

97. Do you want kids?

Yes, I would love kids..but not anytime soon.

98. What is your favorite color?

All shades of blue.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?

Of course, everyone I grew up with is in a completely different state. My family, my relatives, my best friend, my friends group. I miss tons of people, all the time. 

100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?

No one. ..whoever wants to.