3/15/2016

Why I blog

I blog purely for myself. I do it to keep track of my thoughts, experiences, interests. Someday I'll look back and read all that I wrote,  and I'll get to see the progress I've made in life, the changes I went through, and all the experiences I've had. I blog because I've always loved writing, Ever since I was a little girl I wrote stories, poems, and my thoughts in journals, which I had an overload of. And till this day it makes me happy. I don't think I would ever pursue anything more than just writing with this, I don't care to earn money with it, I don't care to please or impress people with it, I do it for pure enjoyment and I think pursuing anything else with it will ruin that. I'm an average writer, pretty mediocre, and I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. But I do share my thoughts with others because maybe in some way God can impact someone through my experiences and thoughts. I see that blogging has become a trend, and almost a competition, and that makes me sad. In this society I wouldn't even consider myself a blogger, just someone who likes to write. So if you do read my blog, I hope you don't have high expectations, and I hope you enjoy it for what it it, just the thoughts of a 21 year old girl getting through life.