11/06/2012

who are you when you are alive

theres so much untold
so much unexpressed to the people in my life
being on the verge of death encouraged me to cherish every person
to be thankful for them
and to make sure they knew that
to make sure they know i love them
to prove it not only with words
but with actions

i am blessed to have so many amazing people fill my life
every single one of them had an impact
every one so special
and i love them all
if i had the opportunity to meet and become friends with everyone in the world
i would,
sometimes i just wanna squeeze everyone with love

i have an amazing family, more than i could ask for, i would never replace them, ever.
and my friends, they are part of that family, so dear to me.
my church, is a big blessing, and everyone in it, all the children, teens, parents, elders, leaders.

i guess we need moments like these,
the verge of death moments
to remind us how blessed we are
to help us evaluate our lives
and maybe even change them
it reminds us to live fuller, love more, and to let people know how mucch they mean to you.

and someday ill die,
i hope that i could be forgiven for any pain or confusion i caused to anyone
I love you all, whether you seem close to me or not.